ezmlm-cgi.py Project
http://ezmlm-cgi-py.sf.net/

Why? Because I do not know C, but I would like to extend ezmlm-cgi.c possibilities and features with preservation of backward compatibility.

I plan to do before 1.0 release:

I plan to do in indeterminate future:

Done:

Live examples:

Uncompatibilities to ezmlm-cgi.c:

        ezcgirc:
        - you have to use ";" signes as separators in
          ezcgirc file,
        - "bannerprog" is not used anymore, instead of
          this you should put short description of the list,
        - "buttonbar" and "style" are not used anymore, but
          they should be left due to backward compatibility.

Requirements:

	- qmail 1.03,
	- ezmlm 0.53,
	- ezmlm-idx 0.40,
	- at least one list created with '-i' option.

Getting software: SF download page

Installation:

	0. Unpack sources [ # tar jxvf <ezmlm-cgi-py-DATE.tbz>],
        1. Put ezmlm-cgi.py, wwwlayout.py, index.cgi.c,
           internet_functions.py, form.py, lists.css, config.py
           into your newly created <ScriptAlias>/ezmlm/ directory,
        2. # cc index.cgi.c -o index.cgi
        3. # chown <listowner>.<listgroup> index.cgi
        4. # chmod +s index.cgi
	5. Customize config.py file,

For more information see ezmlm-cgi manual.

Now you can:

***

(C) Sergiusz Pawlowicz, ser-ezmlm@it-zone.org
http://metalab.unc.edu/ser/

(C) GPL v.2 - for details see attached COPYRIGHT file

I use the following GPL recipes as added functions:

  1. Return a list of the elements in list, but without duplicates: http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/52560 by Tim Peters,
  2. Better then default list sorting mechanism: http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/66473 by Nathan Gray.
  3. Form-handling features for CGI scripts: http://and.doxdesk.com/software/py/form.html by Andrew Clover.

***

# $Id: index.html,v 1.4 2002/03/17 18:15:52 serek Exp $ # The End.

SourceForge Logo